Last Updated Date: January 3, 2019
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are
under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data
is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you
believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name and e-mail address when you register for an account (“Account”) or download the Application.
- The Application, once downloaded on your device, will collect (i) your login credentials, including API account keys, (“Credentials”) to certain cryptocurrency exchanges (each such exchange that is available through the Services at any given time, an “Exchange”) to which you want to integrate with the Services, (ii) your Application preferences, (iii) your password, and (iv) information on holdings, open orders and trading history for any Exchange you accessed through our Application. This information is stored locally within the Application on your device and is not collected or stored by us.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Website.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash
Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features.
Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is
stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage
privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/
support/documentation/en/. flashplayer/help/settings_ manager07.html
- Analytics Services and Interest-Based Advertising. In addition to the tracking technologies we place,
other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you access or use the Services. This includes
third party analytics services, including but not limited to Deskmetrics and Loggly (“Analytics
Services”), that we engage to help analyze how users use the Services, as well as third parties that
deliver content or offers. We may receive reports based on these parties’ use of these tools on an individual
or aggregate basis. We use the information we get from Analytics Services only to improve our Services. The
information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about your use of our Services (the “Analytics
Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics
Information to compile reports on user activity. The Analytics Services may also transfer information to third
parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process Analytics Information on their
behalf. Each Analytics Services’ ability to use and share Analytics Information is restricted by such Analytics
you by Analytics Services in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For a full list of Analytics
Services, please contact us at email@example.com
. We may also partner with ad companies to support our marketing efforts, including by serving you ads better tailored to your likely interests. If you don’t want to take advantage of these services, you may be able to opt-out by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/ or http://networkadvertising.org/ choices/.
- Exchange Data. By providing your Credentials within the Application, (a) the Services may access, make available and store (if applicable) certain data and information that you have provided to and stored in such Exchange, such as holdings data, information on open orders and trade history, so that it is available on and through the Application via your Account, and (b) the Application may transmit and receive additional information to such Exchange (all such data and information, the “Exchange Data”) as necessary to provide the Services, such as to execute trades on your behalf through such Exchanges. This information is stored locally within the Application on your device and is not collected or stored by us.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
Commonwealth Crypto, Inc.
c/o Underscore VC
45 School St, Floor 2
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- to operate, maintain, and improve our websites, applications, products, and services;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories; and
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.